Easy and delicious cheesecake. Looks fancy when served drizzled with caramel sauce and yields a lot of servings. Sometimes I double the crust recipe to make a thicker crust,,
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 1 banana, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and melted margarine. Press into the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix together the cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth. Blend in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and mashed banana. Pour into the prepared crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the center is set. Cool, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Combine evaporated milk and caramels in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook stirring frequently until caramels are melted and the mixture is smooth. Garnish the cheesecake with banana slices, and drizzle caramel sauce over.
Banana Cheesecake with Caramel Sauce
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps