Marshmallows make this caramel popcorn stay soft and grand! Leftover caramel can be refrigerated and used later if warmed in the microwave,,
- 23 large marshmallows
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup (such as Karo®)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages microwave popcorn, popped
- Cook and stir the marshmallows, brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, and vanilla extract together in a pot over medium-low heat until the marshmallows are completely melted, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Put the popcorn in a large bowl; pour the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and gently stir with a big spoon to coat.
Caramel Popcorn with Marshmallow
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps