"Everyone loves this dip, and I'm always being asked for the recipe. It's a simple blend of chile with beans and cheeses"
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese with chives
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium saucepan over medium low heat, mix together chili with beans, cream cheese, cream cheese with chives and Cheddar cheese.
- Stirring often, heat until melted and well blended, about 20 minutes.
Chili Bean Dip
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps