This is a quick, easy, and delicious recipe that all will enjoy. Try adding cooked, cubed pork or chicken, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, sliced almonds, or any of your favorite vegetables for versatility,,
- 2 (3 ounce) packages Oriental flavored ramen noodles
- 3 eggs, beaten
- vegetable oil
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- soy sauce
- Boil ramen noodles for 3 minutes, or until softened, without flavor packets.
- Reserve flavor packets. Drain noodles, and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a small skillet.
- Scramble eggs in a bowl. Cook and stir in hot oil until firm. Set aside.
- In a separate skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil over medium heat. Cook and stir green onions in oil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened.
- Transfer to a separate dish, and set aside.
- Heat another teaspoon of cooking oil in the same skillet.
- Cook and stir the the carrots, peas, and bell peppers separately in the same manner, setting each aside when done.
- Combine 2 tablespoons sesame oil with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a separate skillet or wok. Fry noodles in oil for 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat, turning regularly.
- Sprinkle soy sauce, sesame oil, and desired amount of reserved ramen seasoning packets over noodles, and toss to coat.
- Add vegetables, and continue cooking, turning frequently, for another 5 minutes.
Chinese Fried Noodles
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps