This is a wonderful easy recipe that is truly delicious. Lemon sheet cake with a cool lemony cream topping. Everyone who has tried it absolutely loves it,,
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 10x15 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix and pudding mix. Pour in water and egg whites. Beat on low speed for 1 minute. Increase speed to high and beat for 4 minutes. Pour batter into prepared 10x15 inch pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, lemon extract and vanilla pudding mix. Beat on low for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cooled cake. Store cake in refrigerator.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps