These are roasted potatoes at their best - plain and simple. Red potatoes are tossed with olive oil, and salt and pepper, and then roasted to perfection,,
- 3 pounds small red new potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Adjust oven rack to lowest position and heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange, cut side down, on a large lipped cookie sheet or jellyroll pan.
- Roast until tender and golden brown, about 30 minutes (check after 20 minutes).
- Transfer to a serving dish.
Roasted New Red Potatoes
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps