A great snack and appetizer to bring to any party! I have so many people requesting I make these every time we come over!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 18 slices thinly sliced salami
- 18 slices pepperoncini peppers, drained, or to taste
- Spread about 1 1/2 teaspoon softened cream cheese over a slice of salami; top with 1 to 3 slices of pepperoncini pepper. R
- oll the salami around the cheese and pepper; secure with toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients; serve immediately.
Salami, Cream Cheese, and Pepperoncini Roll-Ups
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps