These where PERFECT for get-n-go breakfast with your favorite jam or jelly on the side,,
- 1 lb bulk sausage
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- Take dough out of can in a whole sheet.
- Press perforated edges together to form one sheet of dough.
- Spread sausage over dough evenly.
- Starting with a long edge, roll dough and sausage into a log.
- Refrigerate log overnight or until firm.
- Slice 1/2 inch pieces from the log and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-18 minutes.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps