New potatoes coated in a rosemary and garlic marinade then skewered and grilled
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons crushed dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Place potatoes and water in a microwave safe bowl. Cook potatoes in microwave on high until just tender, about 15 minutes, stirring half-way through. Drain potatoes and allow to steam for a few minutes to dry.
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, wine, rosemary, and garlic powder. Mix in drained potatoes and toss to coat. Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove potatoes from marinade, and skewer. Grill, covered, for 6 to 8 minutes, brushing occasionally with marinade, turning half-way through. Remove potatoes from skewers and serve hot.
Skewered Grilled Potatoes
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps