This was great. Everyone loved it at my Thanksgiving dinner. I did use two packages of frozen corn. I also took the advice of other users and melted the cream cheese and butter together then added to the crock pot. This was very easy and good.
- 1 1/4 (16 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a slow cooker, combine corn, cream cheese, butter, milk, and sugar.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on High for 2 to 4 hours, or on Low for 4 to 6 hours.
Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps