My sister got this recipe from her friends mom . The small pretzels work the best. And for some reason , the oil definitely makes a difference! We've made them with Crisco, and we've made them with other brands, and they don't taste the same! *** seems to be too hot for a few people , PLEASE ADJUST the cayenne pepper if you don't like HOT***
- 1/4 lb small pretzels
- 1/4 cup crisco vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Put pretzels in a roaster pan (or 13x9 pan will work)
- Mix together the Crisco oil, dressing mix, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Pour over pretzels.
- Toss thoroughly!
- Bake at 200* for 1 1/2- 2 hours.
- Stir about every 20 minutes.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps