This recipe is often requested during Thanksgiving. It's totally tasty and everyone will rave! For a variation, serve in a casserole dish, and refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle extra Parmesan cheese and butter over potatoes and reheat in the oven,,
- 5 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 cups cream cheese
- 1/2 medium head garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender but still firm. Drain and return to stove over low heat to dry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add butter, Parmesan cheese, chives, cream cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Use a potato masher to mash until smooth, and serve.
The Best Mashed Potatoes
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps