A delicious and easy to prepare side dish casserole loved by everyone in the family..
- 4 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn muffin mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a large bowl mix together the zucchini, onion, eggs, muffin mix, salt and pepper. Stir in 4 ounces of the cheese. Spread this mixture into a greased 2 quart casserole dish; top with remaining 4 ounces of cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 60 minutes.
Zucchini Cornbread Casserole
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps