Oh my gosh these look SO amazing. I’ll definitely have to work this into my menu for next week yum yum yum.
- 1 can of refrigerated pizza dough
- Olive oil for brushing dough
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Italian seasoning
- Roll out pizza dough on a baking pan. Brush dough lightly all over with olive oil.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella all over dough.
- Use your fingers and sprinkle minced garlic all over the dough.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on the top, as desired. Bake at 425 for 12-18 minutes.
Cheesy Garlic Sticks Recipe
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps