It's no wonder they're also known as Better-Than Crack Brownies. They're so addicting. They're literally as rich as fudge.
- 1 box brownies
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon shortening or unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish and set aside.
- Mix your batch of brownies according to package directions and bake for 23 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with peanut butter cups and peanuts.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
- While the brownies finish baking, combine the milk chocolate chips, peanut butter, and shortening.
- Melt in the microwave until creamy. Stir in the vanilla and combine. Next, add cereal and mix well.
- Once the brownies are done baking, remove from the oven and pour the cereal mixture on top. Spread into an even layer and let cool.
- Transfer the brownies to the fridge and let set for 3 hours. Enjoy!
Crispy Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps