Filled with a savory cheese and herb mixture, these puffy biscuits are simple, delicious and make a great party appetizer. I have made these for years and they are always a hit!
- 1 (4 ounce) package grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces Romano cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, mayonnaise, basil, oregano, green onions and garlic.
- Separate each unbaked biscuit vertically into 3 pieces. Spread 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on each piece.
- Arrange pieces in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm!
Herbed Cheese Puffs
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps