Delicious, satisfying, and very easy to make. My kids will even eat spinach this way! We serve them with warmed spaghetti sauce to dip them in and a salad. Yum!
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen white bread dough, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, eggs, Italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and spinach.
- Set aside.Divide the bread dough into 8 pieces and roll each piece out to about an 8 inch circle. Spoon about 1/2 cup of the ricotta filling onto each circle, fold over and seal the edges.
- Place onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until nicely browned on the tops and bottoms.
Unbelievable Spinach Calzones
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps