For the crust:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup confectioners� sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 sticks of butter
- For the filling:
- 1 pint homemade raspberry jam
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup quick oatmeal
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- For the crust, mix all ingredients together in a bowl until you have ball of dough. Place ball in the prepared pan and flatten making sure it covers the entire bottom of pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While crust is baking prepare topping in the same bowl mixing all ingredients until it is crumbly. In a small mixing bowl mix jam and raspberries together.
- Once crust is removed from oven let cool for 10 minutes. Then spread cream cheese on crust and spoon berry mixture over cream cheese. Now sprinkle topping mixture over berry mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Allow to cool before cutting and serving.
Fresh Raspberry Bars
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps