This was a wonderful, easy recipe.
- 16oz sour cream
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 16 oz French bread loaf
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except French bread; stirring until well blended.
- Cut a thin slice from top of bread loaf; set slice aside.
- Using a gentle sawing motion, cut vertically to, but not through, bottom of the loaf, 1/2 inch from the edge, to cut out center of bread.
- Lift out center of loaf. Fill hollowed bread loaf with the dip. Wrap loaf with foil.
- Bake dip at 350° degrees for 1 hour. Serve with reserved bread cubes, crackers, or potato chips.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps