Make 1 cheese cake or 30 rolls.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (4-ounce) bar white chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- Vegetable oil, as needed
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 30 Oriental spring roll wrappers
- 1 (4-ounce) bar semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Powdered sugar, as needed
- 8-ounce chocolate sauce in squirt bottle, for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Spider spatula, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, using a wooden spoon, combine cracker crumbs, 1/4-cup sugar, and melted butter.
- Press the mixture firmly on bottom, and 1-inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes until crumbs become slightly golden in color.
- Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar and blend until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, 1 at a time and continue to beat until mixture becomes light, about 3 minutes. Stir in melted chocolate using a rubber spatula.
- Carefully pour batter into the prepared crust and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool completely on wire rack.
- Chill for 8 hours before serving.
- Cut the cheesecake into uniform pieces approximately 3 by 1-inch in size.
- Do this 30 times.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep fryer to 365 degrees F.
- Whisk 1 egg with 1-cup milk to make an egg wash. Using a pastry brush, lightly moisten each spring roll wrapper with the egg wash. Blot off excess egg wash with paper towel.
- Place each piece of cheesecake in the middle of a wrapper and sprinkle with the chopped chocolate.
- Fold top of wrapper down over the cheesecake, and both sides toward the center.
- Roll each piece of cheesecake toward you until it is completely rolled up making sure the roll is tightly packed with its edges sealed.
- Place powdered sugar in a medium bowl.
- Gently place rolls into the oil and cook until golden brown, for about 2 minutes.
- Using tongs or a spider, remove the golden-brown rolls from the oil and place each roll in a bowl of powdered sugar and coat well.
- Place deep-fried rolls on paper towels to cool slightly before serving.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce, top with whipped cream, and garnish with a mint leaf.
Ultimate Fantasy Deep-Fried Cheesecake
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps