Make 9 servings.
- 3 (8-ounce) cartons yogurt, any 3 different flavors, divided
- 3/4 cup orange juice, divided
- 3 tablespoons honey, divided
- 9 (3-ounce) paper cups
- 9 wooden pop sticks
- In 3 separate bowls, stir together 1 carton yogurt, 1/4 cup orange juice, and 1 tablespoon honey. Pour each mixture into paper cups, filling about 3/4 full. Put these in a cake pan to keep them steady.
- Put the pan in the freezer. Check on the yogurt cups in about 1 hour. When they have begun to freeze, stick a pop stick in the center of each cup.
- Return to the freezer for 3 more hours. When they are ready to eat, just peel off the paper cup.
- You can just freeze the yogurt in the cup with no stick and eat it with a spoon, like and Italian ice.
- Let it sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes, before you start eating, so it�s not so hard.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps