- 15 lbs whole bone-in ham (I prefer Cooks SuperTrim brand)
- 1 lb brown sugar
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- aluminum foil
- In a medium size mixing bowl, mix yellow mustard and brown sugar until you have a thick"paste".
- Take all wrappers off of ham and trim away excess fat.
- Line baking pan (I spray with Pam in case some of the brown sugar mixture escapes, clean up is easier) with Aluminum foil.
- Place ham on foil and spread brown sugar/mustard paste on top.
- Fold and seal foil.
- Do not open again until ham is done.
- Bake at 350° for 4 hours.
- Let set for about 1 hr then carve.
- One of the best tasting hams you will ever have!
Awesome Baked Ham
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps