- 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Italian style breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste.
- Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl.
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned.
- Transfer the chops to a 9 x 13 baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl.
- After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture.
- Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.
Awesome Baked Pork Chops
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps