It's designed especially for the working person who does not have time to cook all day, but it tastes like you did. You'll want the cut to be between 5 and 6 pounds.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 5 1/2 lbs pot roast
- In a slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water.
- Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture.
- Cook on High setting for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low setting for 8 to 9 hours.
Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps