- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard (or your favorite) or 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard (or your favorite)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup walnuts or 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- fresh ground pepper
- kosher salt
- 1/4 limes (optional) or 1 lemon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°; Line shallow roasting pan with non-stick aluminum foil, or spray with non-stick pan spray.
- In small bowl, blend butter, mustard, and honey, set aside; in another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, nuts, and parsley.
- Place salmon fillets on prepared pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and brush with honey-mustard mixture; sprinkle tops with crumb/nut mixture; if any remains, press into sides of salmon.
- Bake salmon 12-15 minutes in preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork, serve with lime or lemon wedge.
Baklava Salmon (Salmon With Honey, Butter, Walnuts, and Mustard)
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps