Delicious! I used a chicken drumlets and chicken legs instead of chicken wings, garlic salt instead of garlic and regular salt and got rave reviews for this simple-to-make chicken dish.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced, to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper and pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) for one hour or until sauce is caramelized.
Caramelized Chicken Wings
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps