- 1 tablespoon minced basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (Italian is best)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or 1/2 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine all of the ingredients, EXCEPT oil and lemon.
- Put in a small food processor (I used my little food chopper). Chop briefly until all ingredients are about the same.
- Stir in oil and lemon juice.
- TO SERVE: Combine about 1 1/2 teaspoons spice blend to 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil on a small Dish.
- Dip sliced bread in mixture.
- French bread is good.
Carrabba's Bread Dipping Spice
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps