- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 -6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing
- 1/2 cup butter, Melted
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place chicken breasts in crock pot. Pour Chicken broth over breasts.
- Put one slice of Swiss cheese on each breast. Combine both cans of soup and milk.
- Cover chicken breasts with soup mixture. Sprinkle stuffing mix over all.
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3.
Chicken, Gravy and Stuffing
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps