- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle dark beer
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) can chili beans
- Saute meat, onions and garlic until done.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 2 hours.
- The beer is optional but does add a good flavor and, of course, the alcohol is cooked out during cooking.
Chili Con Carne With Beans
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps