Great vegetarian comfort food! Don't be fooled by the ingredients; the flavor is very much like meatloaf. Kitchen alchemy at its finest!
- 1 (16 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2-2 1/2 cups corn flakes (I use Special K Whole Grain)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, vegetable oil, soup mix, walnuts, cereal and onion.
- Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Let the 'roast' rest for 5 to 10 minutes; turn out onto serving platter.
Cottage Cheese Roast
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps