It is absolutely wonderful and the meat just falls off the bones.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 5 -6 pork chops (bone in preferred)
- salt and pepper
- Cook onions in oil until lightly brown.
- Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, water, ketchup and salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer the sauce for 10 minutes.
- Arrange pork chops in crock pot, pour sauce over the chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW HEAT for 6-7 hours.
- I find that the longer you cook them, the more tender they are.
- I normally serve them with mashed potatoes and a vegetable. I put the sauce over the mashed potatoes(yummy!).
Crock Pot Chili Pork Chops
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps