- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (the best quality you can get)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion (, white part only)
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine oil, scallions, parsley, cilantro, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, turmeric and cayenne pepper in the container of a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Rub the mixture on both sides of the chicken breasts and let stand 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium hot.
- Grill chicken breasts 5-7 minutes on each side, or until done.
Grilled Moroccan Chicken
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps