So simple, and so good! Add a veggie or salad and dinner's done! I like to serve this over rice, but it is equally as tasty over cooked egg noodles.
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes dry ranch dressing mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces thinly sliced mushrooms (more if you want)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- black pepper
- Mix together dressing mix, chicken, mushrooms, butter, and chicken broth in crock pot.
- Cook on high 5-6 hours.
- About 1 hour prior to serving, mix mushroom soup, cream cheese, and garlic; add to crock pot.
- Cook on high for 1 more hour.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve over rice or noodles.
Interesting Crock Pot Chicken
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps