- 1 (16 ounce) package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (24 ounce) package white chocolate bark
- 1 (24 ounce) package chocolate bark
- Using a blender or hand held mixer, mix Oreos and cream cheese together.
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- Chill for an hour.
- Melt approximately 3/4 package of white almond bark.
- Stick a toothpick in an Oreo ball and dip it in the melted white almond bark.
- Allow to harden on wax paper.
- Takes about 15 minute.
- While waiting, melt about 1/4 package of chocolate almond bark.
- When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with drizzles of chocolate and white almond bark.
- I just use a sandwich bag with a tiny hole cut in one corner to drizzle the almond bark.
Oreo Big Balls
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps