- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 lb unpeeled eggplant, sliced-about 12 (1/2 inch slices)
- 1/3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine first 2 ingredients, stir well.
- Spread evenly over both sides of eggplant slices.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; dredge eggplant in breadcrumbs mixture.
- Place eggplant on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake@ 425 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Turn eggplant over; and bake an additional 12 minutes or until golden.
Oven Fried Eggplant (Aubergine)
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps