This is a great, tasty, quick side dish and healthier than mashed potatoes or loaded baked potatoes,,
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, basil, marjoram, dill weed, thyme, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, and salt. Stir in potatoes until evenly coated.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, turning occasionally to brown on all sides.
Oven Roasted Potatoes
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps