- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 450.
- Combine baking mix, water and grated cheese in a bowl.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface, until 1 inch thick.
- Cut biscuits, and place on an ungreased pan.
- Melt butter and spices together.
- Brush the biscuits with the butter and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps