My husband loves these almost as much as hamburgers!
- 1 can salmon
- 2 eggs
- buttery cracker, crushed (I use Ritz)
- parsley flakes
- red pepper flakes (to taste)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Drain salmon well, and remove skin& bones.
- Place into medium mixing bowl& mash up with fork.
- Add all other ingredients& mix together (mixture should be stiff enough to form patties, but not too dry).
- Form into patties& place in a pre-heated skillet, sprayed with a little non-stick spray.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps