This is one of my go-to recipes when I can't think of what to make for dinner. The fish is topped with cilantro, but it's also great with pickled ginger.
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tsp sriracha sauce*
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 1/4 lbs pounds salmon fillet, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- Heat oven to 425°. In a bowl, whisk together juice, zest, syrup, sriracha and salt.
- Place salmon in a baking dish lined with parchment paper; pour lime-maple mixture over top.
- Roast salmon until cooked through and flaky, 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro; serve.
Salmon With Sriracha Sauce and Lime
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps