I don't even like Pork, but was tricked into tasting this dish when I was told it was chicken.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 lean boneless pork chops (1 in. thick)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine 1st four ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Dredge chops in flour mixture and set aside.
- Combine what is left of the flour mixture w/ the chicken broth and pour into your crock pot.
- Pour oil into a large skillet and cook the chops in hot oil until browned on both sides.
- Place chops in crock pot and cook covered on High for about 2 to 5 hours or until tender.
- Serve w/ hot rice and/or mashed potatoes.
- ++If the gravy becomes too thick just add a little water. If you accidentally add too much water then add a little more flour.
- Season w/ salt and pepper too your taste.
Slow Cook Down Home Pork Chops and Gravy
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps