- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup canned black beans, washed (optional)
- Mix soup, salsa, water, corn, and beans (optional) and rice in 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken (seasoned with salt and pepper) and sprinkle with chili powder.
- Cover tightly with casserole lid or foil.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes or so.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Spanish Chicken & Rice Bake
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps