- 1 cup hazelnut spread
- 8 slices, white bread, cut 1/2-inch thick
- 2 bananas, sliced lengthwise
- 16 marshmallows, cut in halves
- Butter, softened
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the grill to medium-low.
- Heat hazelnut spread, so that it lightly coats the back of a spoon. Spread all slices of bread with a thin layer of hazelnut spread. Apply banana slices to 4 pieces of bread and marshmallows to the remaining 4 pieces. Take 1 slice of bread with banana, and 1 with marshmallows and press them together, making a sandwich. Repeat. Apply a light layer of butter to each side of the sandwiches.
- Place each sandwich on the pre-heated grill for 2 minutes per side. Once cooked, cut each sandwich in half on the diagonal. Put sandwiches on a platter and dust with powdered sugar.
Sweet Dessert Panini
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps