There are many variations which I will post separately but it's amazingly easy to make these up and have a different "dump" chicken every week!
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces apricot jam
- 12 ounces salsa
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken pieces (4-6 pieces)
- For immediate cooking: Pre-heat oven to 350°F Place all ingredients into a large baking dish, turn chicken to coat.
- Bake until chicken juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag.
- Lay flat in freezer.
- To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the baggie is completely closed.
- Place the Bag on a refrigerator shelf to thaw.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
Sweet Salsa Dump Chicken
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps