- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (29 ounce) can kidney beans (with liquid)
- 1 (29 ounce) can pinto beans (with liquid)
- 1 cup diced onion (, 1 medium onion)
- 1/2 cup diced green chili pepper (, 2 chilies)
- 1/4 cup diced celery (, 1 stalk)
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 -3 teaspoons cumin powder
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups water
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat.
- Drain off the fat.
- In a large pot, combine the beef plus all the remaining ingredients, and bring to a simmer over low heat.
- Cook, stirring every 15 minutes, for 2 to 3 hours.
Wendy's Chili by Todd Wilbur
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps