This is the best way to cook bacon. It cooks more evenly this way and more importantly, it requires little attention. The most wonderful part is you don't have grease spatters on your stove!
- 8 -10 slices centre cut apple-smoked bacon
- black pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a sheet pan.
- Lay the bacon on top of the parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the bacon is really crispy.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.
Barefoot Contessa's Oven Roasted Bacon
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps