Not sweet. Great with coffee or tea.
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat together eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar; add flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Drop by heaping teaspoon approx 3" apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with bottom of glass moistened with water and dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 400°F for 6-10 minutes or just until lightly golden.
Grandma's Soft Sugar Cookies
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps