These little beauties are a beautiful color and will keep you full for hours after eating just one serving.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch clove
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk (can be any kind)
- 6 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together milk, pumpkin, melted butter, and egg.
- Fold mixture into dry ingredients.
- Spray or grease a skillet and heat over medium heat: pour in 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes about 3 minutes per side. Serve with butter and syrup.
- Makes about six 6-inch pancakes.
Light and Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps