Addictively yummy little buggers!
- 1 (8 ounce) package hormel sliced pepperoni (or any brand)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 (10 1/8 ounce) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Take out the crescent rolls, and seperate into the individual triangles.
- Flatten each triangle and slice it so that it becomes three small triangles.
- Dice or chop your pepperoni into tiny, tiny pieces.
- Mix the pepperoni into the cream cheese, stir very well so all of the pepperoni pieces are mixed into the cream cheese.
- Take a little spoonful of your cream cheese/pepperoni mixture and put it in the middle of one of your crescent rolls triangles.
- Pinch up all of the sides around the filling.
- Repeat and place them all on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for the amount of time stated on the crescent rolls (usually 11 minutes at 350°F).
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving!
Amazing White Trash Puff Balls
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps