These are, without a doubt, the BEST meatballs I've ever made. This recipe tops hers! YUM!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl by hand.
- Use your bare hands for best results.
- Roll meatballs to about the size of a golf ball.
- Drop raw meatballs into large (I use a stock pot) pot of sauce.
- (I have an incredible sauce recipe I use for my meatballs).
- Simmer for about 3 hours.
Authentic Italian Meatballs
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps