This is so perfect! I love bacon and if it's wrapped around fruit it's healthy, right? My aunt makes bacon wrapped water chestnuts in a soy sauce every Christmas and I've been known to eat a panful and I don't even like water chestnuts much.
- 1 whole pineapple, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 pound of thin sliced bacon, cut in half
- 2-3 tablespoons of dark brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wrap each chunk of pineapple in a half a slice of bacon, trim off any fatty or excess bacon.
- Place on a wire baking rack or on a lined sheet pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes... remove and sprinkle with brown sugar and preheat broiler to low.
- Place the pineapple bites under the broiler for a few minutes. Keep your eye on these so they don't burn.
- Let cool slightly and serve!
Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps